About Our Sessions
Free sessions are available to all primary schools Australia-wide. Kids Helpline counsellors encourage safe, open and inclusive discussions about a range of topics relevant to students’ lives. Sessions are all evidence-based, contain fun, interactive components and may also include scenarios or videos to engage students in problem solving.
- Improve students’ mental health literacy and emotional intelligence
- Promote positive overall health and wellbeing
- Assist students to develop greater resilience and self-efficacy
- Normalise and encourage help-seeking behaviours
- Enhance students’ communication skills within interpersonal relationships
- Encourage positive digital citizenship